Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Start the Art Night

We did not go to Start the Art Night at the kids' school last year, so I didn't really know what to expect.  We had a great time!  As a Home Room Parent, I did help a little with setup, so I knew a little bit about it, but not much.  They even had a few art pieces from the middle school, and because Tink is in Advanced Art, one of her pieces was on display as well.  Here they all are with their art. 
There were also crafts to do, writing pieces to read, and even baton twirlers in the gym.  They had some of the fifth grade student playing their instruments in the hallways. We enjoyed the face painting and painting with marshmallows the most.  It really was a fun night.  We got to see a lot of others parents that we don't always see, and the kids loved seeing their teachers at school, but not during school time.  Here we all are in "Antarctica" (each grade level had a country/area of the world and kindergarten was Antarctica). 
Can someone please tell Tink to stop growing!? She doesn't seem to be listening to me.  Every time I look at this picture, I feel like I'm in denial!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun night! The teacher in me is dying over this!

    ReplyDelete