Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Happy Birthday to me

My birthday starts off our February birthdays.  With PC out of town, all I really wanted was to go to the temple.  The ladies I go to class with agreed to go with me.  My in-laws agreed to allowing us to sleepover, so that the kids could go to sleep before I got home.  It all worked out wonderfully. I had a great time.  I hadn't been to the temple in a long, long time. It was much overdue.  As we were driving to Nana and Papa's house, I get a call from a florist saying they have a delivery for me.  They were wondering if it was ok to leave them on the porch. I said yes and then turned around to go take them inside.  PC is so wonderful.  They were just beautiful and came as such a surprise.
My friend even gave me flowers and an i-tunes gift card. Then she treated me to dinner after the temple as well. I knew the kids were ok, so I really got to enjoy a "night off." 

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so happy! I'm glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete