Pages

Sunday 29 December 2013

Wedding

Oh, I do love weddings! The bride looked so beautiful, and the groom made his flight!  He had to be at the BYU bowl game the night before, so we were worried he would miss his flight, but he made it!  We didn't get to see him until the actual wedding.  He had us all crying in the temple.  There was so much love in the room.  It was a great experience.
Here we are waiting for them to come out of the temple.  Uncle Mike picked up Goofy and had him give Collette a kiss. I almost caught it on camera.  Too cute! Her bouquet was gorgeous.  Her mom made it and used antique jewelry for all the centers of the flowers.  I love that idea and hope my girls will let me do that for theirs someday!
Here is one of all Mike's brothers and sisters that were there:
We had a luncheon at a chapel afterwards, then were able to have a little downtime before the reception, which was held in a beautiful reception manor in Bountiful.  I forgot to be prepared and my battery died after just a couple pictures at the reception.  Luckily, PC's sister had her new iPad with her and sent me a bunch of pictures she took.  We all had fun dancing and eating the yummy food.

I love PC's photo bomb!



No comments:

Post a Comment