Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Class Parties

The last day of school before winter break, all the kids had their class parties. I am the Home Room Parent for Bucko's class, so that always makes it fun.  His teacher had to leave unexpectedly for a funeral in his family earlier that week, so I felt like I was flying solo for that.  I was really bothered also when the kindergarten teachers decided to put on a play for the parents at the same time as the parties.  I got in there as quickly as I could, but I missed Goofy's part.  I had asked Nana to come and videotape it all for me, so I got to see it later on the video.  But I was still upset that I missed it in person.  He totally lit up when he finally saw me in the audience.  He kept looking around.  You could tell he was so nervous!!  (They did "The Night Before Christmas.")

We stopped in to see Minnie at her party.  I had Johnny with me to help.  I couldn't have even made it into the school without him. I had five pizzas, a baby in the stroller, a cooler, a box of treat bags and books, and the diaper bag.  Thank goodness Johnny could help.
We did a pizza party and book exchange for Bucko's class.  For the book exchange, we did it musical chairs style, where whoever gets out gets to go and pick a book.  It was the first time I have ever seen kids want to get out!  They all had so much fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment