Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Ornament Exchange


Last night I went to an annual ornament exchange with some friends. I didn't do it last year, because I knew it would be too hard to make 18-20 ornaments with a baby around.  I was determined to do it this year, though I also told myself that I couldn't spend any money on anything I made. I saw these cute chalkboard printable ornaments and decided I could make those.  I made enough for everyone to have two and I thought they looked really cute.  I put them on Christmas scrapbook paper, distressed the paper, sprayed the whole thing with glitter spray, and added a ribbon.  In the picture above, mine are in the bottom row, all the way on the right. (My friend, Lisa, took this picture, by the way.  Mine didn't turn out very clear, so I borrowed hers.)  I love getting ornaments from friends and seeing them on my tree. It is so much fun and great memories.
These are the two printables I used for my ornaments:

No comments:

Post a Comment