Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

Pregnant

So, I am pregnant.  I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound. Everything looks good.  It's nice to have the same doctor that delivered Shortcake.  I've never had that opportunity to have the same OB for two babies.  The funny thing about this pregnancy, though, is that I had to be released from my stake calling as Girls Camp Director.  I am due the week of girls camp, so it really wouldn't work out. I was so bummed about that, but I'm sure I'll have other opportunities to go to camp again.  We are all really excited to have another child join our family.  We wrote on an index card "Little Brother or Sister" and wrapped it in a box.  Then we sat the kids down and told them they were getting an early Christmas present.  They were so excited! Bucko hugged me for several minutes and even started crying.  It was so sweet.  Minnie was jumping up and down, screaming.  Tink just kept saying, "I knew it!"  Goofy was just happy and smiling.  When you asked Shortcake if she wanted a little brother or sister, she just smiles really big and nods. I don't think she quite understands yet, but she does love babies.
Here is the little bean:


No comments:

Post a Comment