Pages

Saturday 13 December 2014

A Night in Bethlehem

Our ward Christmas party was pretty amazing this year.  They did "A Night in Bethlehem."  I made all our costumes except mine and Minnie's.  She was an angel so wore her white dress, and a friend let me borrow one she already had made as my costume.  They had us all start in the chapel and gave us a rundown of how the night would go.  Then they took each family out for a special photo to begin.  I think it turned out well.  
The gym was decorated so amazingly.  The booths were put together very well.  We had different samples of "Bethlehem" food, and it was all very tasty.
Goofy fell asleep towards the end of the night.  So sweet.



1 comment:

  1. How fun! When we were first married, Mark and I were the Activity Chair in our ward, and we did this very activity. To this day, it is still one of my favorites. It brought such a neat spirit into our home during the Christmas season instead of the usual dinner/breakfast and Santa. I love this!!

    ReplyDelete