Pages

Saturday 27 December 2014

Storyboard Homework

Another homework assignment this past semester, was to create a storyboard of one day during the week. This is what I came up with, which is a typical day for me. (This was done December 12, by the way.)

A Day in the Life of Gina
(My story is portrayed in the style of Realism.)

Every school morning is the same: packing lunches, signing planners, and getting the children to school.  This is one of the four lunch boxes that must be quickly filled. 

Then by 8:00, we are in the car.  I spend a half hour, picking kids up and dropping them off.  I listen to the Christmas music station, and we all sing along. 
 After one final school run from the high school back to the middle school, my husband, toddler, and I pick up a friend and take her out to lunch for her birthday.  Kneaders is her favorite, so we go there.
After lunch, it is naptime.  Being pregnant I am also wiped out, so I lie down to take a nap with my daughter on the couch.
When I wake up, it is time to go wait in the carpool lane at the elementary school.  I take homework and work on reviewing my notes and filling out my study guide for the final exam next week.  Any chance I get at peace and quiet is appreciated.
Once we are all home, it’s time to make dinner.  My husband helps a lot since I feel nauseated.  We keep it simple and make spaghetti and meatballs.
Then we all chip in to clean up and do the dishes.
After dinner, we get to relax and watch a movie together.  It’s the little things in life that make it beautiful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment