Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Too Fast!

I cannot believe how big Baby Girl is already!  Why does that newborn phase go by so fast?  I am loving every minute of her, but she is just growing so big now!  She has to wear at least 6-9 or 6-12 month clothes already.  She is only 3 months!  She is so social, though!  She smiles at everyone who talks to her!  And you can't help just loving this cute kid with the biggest smile in the world. We love to get her giggling too. She's just so much fun!  Here are a few pictures I took in the last week or so. She loves her little GloWorm and smiles at it too. Some of her expressions look so grown-up too.
She hasn't been sleeping very well lately. I think she is just so much more aware of everything and everybody around her that she doesn't want to miss anything. She "talks" so much and even says "Ma" or "Mama" when she is crying for me. So sweet! I love the picture in her car seat with the "big eyes."  She does that all.the.time.  So funny!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo sweet! I love me a chunky baby (maybe because mine never are!). She's precious!

    ReplyDelete