Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Mother's Day

Boy, I sure have been behind!  Time is flying by me!  May was such a busy month. I think it was even busier than December!  The Friday before Mother's Day, PC took the boys to the Father and Son Campout and I took the girls to the Sky Sox game. Fun for everyone!  We all got a bit rained on, but I will have to do another post on that night.
Saturday night, I had them take me out to Red Robin for dinner. I got lots of chocolate the next day, which is fine by me!  The kids had all made me sweet cards or other neat things. It had made me a cute wooden block that said, "if I didn't have you as a mother, I would have picked you as a friend." We made a couple desserts and headed over to Nana and Papa's so we could all talk to Uncle Mark on his mission via Skype. He got to "meet" Baby Girl for the first time. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment