Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Stud Muffin

Goofy is such a stud. We bought him two new sets yesterday and he just is so stinking cute!  This morning, we had a two hour delay because of this:
I can't believe we are getting snow in May!  Good grief!  We had 70-some degree weather earlier in the week. One friend said that CO weather is bipolar. I think I must agree.
Anyway, because we had a two-hour delay, we did not have preschool. We had some books due to the library, so Goofy, Baby Girl, and I went there after dropping the kids off at school.  I have missed going on Tuesdays and Thursdays because that is when they do story time. It was great today with a group visiting that did monologues of children's books. As we walked in, one mom looked at Goofy and said, "oh my goodness!  He is so cute!  Look at those freckles!"  And I agree.  He is adorable. He had his sunglasses on this morning and I told him he was a stud.  When he tried his new shirts on he said they were "cute."  Love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment