Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Baby Blessing

So while Auntie K was here, we had Baby Girl's baby blessing at church.  We had originally thought she could wear the same dress that Tink and Minnie wore for theirs, but when we pulled it out, it just looked so dated we decided not to have her wear it. I had a tough time finding a white dress for her though.  A lot of times, I would find one I liked, but her size would be sold out.  I finally found one and got a little sweater to go with it.  It was so nice to have so much family here!  With Tink, we had my family there because we still lived in WV, and Papa was at Bucko's because he had a TDY to TX, but for Minnie and Goofy, we didn't have any family at all for theirs.  PC's brothers and his father were able to help give the blessing, and even Johnny was able to participate by holding the microphone for PC.  He was so excited...it was so cute!  Baby Girl was blessed with health and strength, to marry in the temple, and to seek wisdom from those around her and from her Father in Heaven, especially.  We sure love this little girl!
 Afterwards, we were able to have everyone come over for lunch. It was great fun and great food.

2 comments:

  1. This is the post I've been waiting for!!

    She's beautiful!! (And you look great, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angee! I knew you had wanted to see this one and I thought of you the whole time!

      Delete