Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

Tink's Paragraph of the Week

A couple weeks ago, Tink received an assignment to write a paragraph about her favorite relative. She picked Auntie K and did a great job. I wanted to share:

I have an aunt who is energetic, fun, and super awesome.  She is my [Auntie K].  She is funny, and she loves music.  She has three ipods and sings and dances like a professional.  Sometimes she even dances in the kitchen.  My [Auntie K] is very caring.  For example, she let's me come in her room.  This always cheers me up and I feel better after I've talked with her.  My aunt is like a superhero.  She is super fun and spontaneous.  One time she wanted to go swim in the river at the last minute.  Our family went with her.  My [Auntie K] is the most super superhero that ever lived.  She is the best, most awesome, most fun, greatest, loving aunt anyone could ever have.

Now isn't that special?

No comments:

Post a Comment