Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Timeless Tuesday

What a day! This morning I made applesauce, applesauce, and more applesauce!  Goofy helped and we filled 6 containers with 8 cups each of applesauce. Yum!  I didn't can any, because I don't have a canner, but we have an extra fridge/freezer in the garage, so I figured I could just freeze them.

The fall colors have been gorgeous and yesterday, PC, Goofy, and I went with a friend down to the Indian Head Rail Trail. There is a little pond along the trail and I really wanted to take all the kids down there while the weather is still nice enough. So we grabbed their scooters and went down there this evening.  Tink took my small camera and took pictures along with me.  Some of them turned out just absolutely gorgeous!  I LOVE them! We had a lot of fun!
This was definitely one of my favorites!
 This is the start of the trail.

Tink took this one. I foresee a budding photographer. Gorgeous, huh?
I am so blessed to be the mother of these four beautiful children.  They make me so happy, and I love having them be a major part of my life.  They make me smile every single day.
Speaking of things that they do which make me smile......Goofy still adds an "h" sound to the beginning of words that begin with a vowel. So airplane becomes "hairplane" and ipod becomes "hi-pod."  He recently has been fascinated with "powices" (police).  He just learned that the "powices are the good guys."  He kept telling PC after we had talked about how the police catch the bad guys.  Just too cute.
Last night, Bucko was saying our evening family prayer and he prayed that we might be safe while we prayed.  Tink and I both thought he must have misspoke and asked him why he said that when he was finished.  He said because Joseph Smith had an evil spirit come and try to stop him from praying that he wanted us to be safe when we pray.  How sweet and insightful children can be!  It amazes me! And again reminds me of just how truly blessed I am.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that pic that Tink took is GORGEOUS!!! She has an eye, doesn't she?!

    ReplyDelete