Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

D.C. Temple


Last weekend we met up with my parents and sister-in-law at the temple. We brought lunch and had a picnic at the park down the road.  It was fun to take the kids to the place we were married almost eleven years ago!  "They" say time gets faster as you get older, and it appears that "they" are right again!  It was very exciting for the kids. The Spirit was strong there and the girls had a special moment of going up and touching the marble walls.  I remember when I was little and touched the walls of the temple for the first time. I knew I didn't want to get married anywhere else. I'm so glad that I didn't fail in that dream.  And thanks to my PC for making it happen! I couldn't have found a better man.

1 comment:

  1. Aww... love it! The DC Temple is my favorite temple, too, although for different reasons than yours! :)

    I like the family picture the best! So cute of all of you!

    ReplyDelete