Pages

Wednesday 31 January 2018

January

1/13--This little girl's hair! I just love it! I love the color....the curls...everything! She's just too precious!
1/15--Bucko went to Manitou Springs with a friend to the penny arcade. They had so much fun!
1/16--Goofy received his Bear rank at the pack meeting.

1/19--Play date at the park turned into play date at Focus on the Family because it was much colder than expected.
1/20--Bucko had his last campout with the klondike derby. He came back a bit later than expected and we were rushing to get out the door and to the church for a fireside with President Ballard and Elder Rasband. We had watched Uncle Johnny that night and without thinking or looking back, I backed the Suburban into Nana and Papa's new truck parked in the driveway behind me. Oh, how horrible I felt. I cried all night. We still went to the fireside. Minnie and Goofy had done Froot Loop necklaces with the little girls while we were at the fireside. They made me one to help me feel better.
1/23--Having fun in the snow!
1/28--Tink went to watch some of her friends in a play at their school. She loves hanging out with these kids and I love that she has a great group to be with!

1/30--Went on base and the girls really wanted to ride the carousel. Look at those faces! Who can resist? Apparently, not me!





No comments:

Post a Comment