Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

Birthday Girl

I had the most amazing birthday this week. On Sunday, they announced the birthdays for the week in Relief Society and when they said that mine was on Thursday, they made a joke saying if anyone wanted to TP my house, to do it on Thursday. I jokingly replied that if they did that, to just make sure they kept it nice and neat so that I could roll it up later and use it! Well, early on Thursday, the first of several packages/rolls of TP was dropped off at our door. Many came with bows, notes, cards, and even candy! I have never felt so loved from my ward sisters as I did that day. I went visiting teaching that morning and my friend made me a card and candy holder. My sister-in-law dropped off a frozen dinner for me to use when I wanted. Two of my friends took me out for lunch at Panera while another friend watched my girls. PC made me striped delight and bought me a backpack so we can go backpacking with the kids this summer. It was such a nice day. I got texts and messages all day long.


 (Rosie fell asleep before we got to the cake, so she isn't in any of our pictures for the night.)


No comments:

Post a Comment