Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Pioneer Day Celebration

Our stake had a fun Pioneer Day celebration. Tink had volunteered to help run our ward's booth, which was butter making. So we arrived a little before it started to help get everything ready. Baby Girl was a week old by this point, and I was feeling pretty good. PC got called away right before we left, so he met us there. It was my first time out with all six kids by myself. They are all such great helpers though. Shortcake was the one I was worried about because she normally doesn't like to hold anyone's hand, but she did great. We had lots of fun too. There was a watermelon seed spitting booth. I beat Minnie and Goofy by spitting my seed completely off the tarp they were measuring the distance on! Then they had fun at the stick pull and sack races.





While we were there, PC found out they needed more men at Girls Camp the next week, so I told him to go ahead and plan on going. I knew he would have a blast and Tink would love having her dad there with her since I wouldn't be able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment