Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Lost Tooth. . . Finally!

Bucko has had a wiggly front tooth for-ev-er.  He has been trying to get it out for months!! It amazes me how long it has lasted, but tonight he finally got it out!  As you can see in this before and after picture, he was able to twist his tooth all the way around.  Gave his sisters the creeps.  Funny thing was, though, as soon as he pulled it out, Minnie ran out of the bathroom crying.  I thought maybe she was sad he lost it or thought he looked funny. Oh no, that wasn't it at all.  I could only think of the story of Madeliene when she loses her appendix and all the little girls cry "Boohoo! We want our appendix out too!"  Well, that was what Minnie was crying about. She wanted her wiggly teeth to fall out as well. Soon enough.
And since my mom was asking about the view here, I took a picture from my window the other morning. (It's not the greatest picture, but at least you can see the view.)  She didn't realize we could see Pikes Peak. It is gorgeous.  PC and I ran together yesterday morning, and the sky was so blue and Pikes Peak was so pretty, it was just such a picturesque run.  What a beautiful world in which we live.

2 comments:

  1. So funny! My William has had a tooth just like that FOREVER. It just came out last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, Jeanine! I told Bucko about William and his mouth dropped open and he said the same thing: "No way!" Too cool!

    ReplyDelete