Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

11 years and counting

Today marks our 11th anniversary.  I am so blessed.  We are still so much in love and have four wonderful children.  We took them to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked movie. They really enjoyed it.  Then Nana and Papa agreed to watch the kids and we went to see the new Mission Impossible movie, just the two of us. We have been getting over some pretty nasty colds and are still not feeling the greatest.  I'm sure the kids will be getting it soon, though so far it has only struck the adults. 

3 comments:

  1. First, Happy Anniversary!

    Read all your posts. So jealous of the snow. We have had NONE! It's killing me!

    Loved reading about all the fun you're having! So happy for you all!

    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversy, Belated . . . I can't believe it has been that long. Time flies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina! I finally got a chance to catch up on your blog and read about your family. You all look so happy! I cant believe its been 11 years! you go girl

    love ya --sarah

    ReplyDelete