Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

Myrtle Beach, SC

In October, I got to spend one whole week with my Prince Charming.  With no kids! This has never happened before, and I know it won't happen again for a long time to come.  My sister watched all four of our kids and I flew out to meet up with him.  One of the best days was when we drove down to Myrtle Beach. We actually went to North Myrtle Beach because we thought it would be less crowded. It was nice.  80 degrees in October!! I wasn't complaining!!    And a whole day of just relaxing and soaking up the sun.  It was a great time. The whole week was nice just to be together. The only bad part was having to say goodbye. And it was harder this time.


PC bought a hat to keep the sun off of him and we also bought this mat to sit on.  It was great.

Enjoying the cool water.

He's just so good looking, I could take pictures all day.

The two of us at the beach.

Here we are waiting for our food to arrive. We found a cute restaurant right on the pier.  It was very friendly and great food.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you two are so cute! You can just see the love between you!

    ReplyDelete