Pages

Thursday 25 November 2010

My House

I've been putting up Christmas decorations all week and realized that I still haven't posted any pictures of our new house.  So I took a few pictures of downstairs and the boys' room today.  
Living Room (Yes, I was watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade)



Family Room (In the floor plans, this is a formal dining room, but since it is attached to the living room, we decided to use that space and keep it all open. We love it! It feels so much bigger!)

The other wall and the divider between the living and family rooms.

Dining Room

Boys' Room upstairs. It is the smallest bedroom and therefore usually the cleanest. :) I'll get to the other bedrooms later.

Entryway:  Kitchen and dining straight ahead, living/family room to the left, bathroom and laundry room to the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment