Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

Haircuts

Minnie and I both got haircuts.  She has been wanting a short bob for a while now, so I finally let her.  Last year, Bucko cut her hair and she ended up having to have a bob to fix it.  She looked so cute then, so I knew she would look great with it.  My only reservation was that she used to be sad when we couldn't braid it or put it in pigtails.  She doesn't seem to care about that anymore, though.  We bought her some cute clips, so she is happy. And it really does look good on her.  Mine isn't anything too dramatic, but I did get about 3 inches taken off.  And it always feels so nice because I have them thin it for me as well. My hair is just so thick!  So this isn't the best picture, but it's all I've got at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I was hoping you'd post some pictures!

    Man! You've been BUSY with posting, too!

    ReplyDelete