Pages

Saturday 23 October 2010

Tink's 9th Birthday

Tink wanted a blue cake, and I did it in a heart shape.  I guess I threw away all my birthday candles when we moved. I couldn't find them, anyway, so we used these tea lights.  They turned out well, I thought.

She wanted another Groovy Girls doll.

And another Webkinz.  She was happy.
What a great kid. We feel so blessed to have her in our lives.  She is a great big sister.  I can't believe she is nine years old!  She was a good sport and let us celebrate her birthday early, because I was flying to NC to see my PC.  I don't think she minded opening presents early, but it was hard on the day of her birthday.  I felt bad since I knew she was already missing Daddy so much.  They all made it through though, and have been so loving since I've been back!

1 comment:

  1. I like the tea lights on the cake. It adds something to it that normal candles wouldn't. Happy Birthday, Tink!

    ReplyDelete