Pages

Saturday 1 October 2022

Homecoming

 What a day! Everyone was busy from the moment we woke up. It’s almost 11:00 PM and it has been a packed, fun day! Minnie and Goofy had a fox and hound race this morning for cross country. Since Minnie is the only girl in the team, she ran with the boys. They all caught her, and Goofy even got a PR at 23:08, but it was a really fun race to watch. I was glad I finally got to see one if their races this season! 



We grabbed a couple pizzas on the way to the school. We made it in time to watch the homecoming volleyball game, but the little girls were tired so I took them to Tink. She is dog and house sitting this weekend, but they decided to hang out at our house. When they tried to leave in Tink’s car, though, it wouldn’t start. Dead battery. PC jumped it and bought a new battery for it. He ran the Colorado Springs Marathon with three of his brothers this morning. He finished 40th out of over 200. His time was 3 hours 51 minutes. Remember how I mentioned it’s been a busy day?


Well, after the volleyball game we decorated for the homecoming dance. I was in charge of decorations and I think it turned out amazing. I had amazing parents who helped out a ton. The kids got all ready with friends. They had a blast and are currently at their after parties. I expect them home soon. It was a fun day!









No comments:

Post a Comment