Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

Spring

 Little Rosie has been signing "more" for a while now, and I was able to get video of her doing it and snapped this picture. I love that all my babies were able to communicate through sign at a young age. PC keeps telling us that we all need to practice more ASL, and I agree. We have been practicing more and have checked out some Signing Time DVD's from the library. The kids make fun of them a little, but they enjoy them and are learning more signs!
 We had some nice weather, so I took the kids for a walk in the neighborhood. Minnie wanted to "hold" Pikes Peak in her hand.
 And Shortcake always has to have her picture taken too. She ran onto the golf course right after this, which she isn't supposed to do. Story of her life.
And we stopped at the park too. Rosie loves the swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment