Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

Friends

It still amazes me how fast kids grow up. I do NOT remember it feeling fast when I was a teenager. In fact, I couldn't ever wait for the next stage. Having lived here now for over 4 years, we are seeing these kids grow up into something great. Tink wanted to have a party with some friends to play games. They had a blast. There was laughter throughout the house the whole night long. They played games and made memories. I loved hearing their conversations, too. It made me so grateful that we live in an area where my children will have friends who share their same values and standards. The boys were all talking about what they hope to do on their missions (like what kind of transportation they would like to use). It was hilarious, but also made me so appreciative of their insight and goals. I hope Tink continues to have these fun nights for them all to get to know each other better and be anchors for each other in this tubulent world.

1 comment: