Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2015

New temple and a baptism

We went up to PC's niece's baptism earlier this month. I didn't get any pictures except this one of the new Ft. Collin's temple being built right across the street from their stake center. I can't wait for it to be finished, and we can take the kids up for the open house.
It was nice to see family that day. We really don't go up there often enough. The baptism was so sweet and it's always fun to be with family. The trip wasn't bad either since PC drove and I read my Psychology book and got ahead for the next week's assignment.
During the confirmation, Rosie needed to eat so I went and found the Mother's Room. As I walked down the hallway of their stake center, I saw one of the most beautiful paintings I have ever seen. It's called "Tree of Life" by Steven Neil. I had never seen it before but I fell in love with it. You can see the picture here.

No comments:

Post a Comment