Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

E-mails

One good thing about being apart from PC, is that I have e-mails to him that say everything we've done.  This is from my e-mail to him on the 12th.
"Yesterday was crazy, but fun. We went over to your parents house in the morning to say bye to mike and Colette. Then had swim lessons. I tried weaning Lydia off of her medicine so she had missed two doses. She woke up choking at the pool. You could tell she was hurting really badly so we came home and gave her med. She can miss one but not two apparently. We got some school supplies in the afternoon. Made dinner and had Steve and Sam over. They watched the kids while I went to my RS thing. I was going to take Lydia but they wanted her and she fell asleep as I was leaving so I hoped she would be ok. They had to call me at 8 cuz she had been screaming for a half hour. Shed calm down for a little but she is a mommas girl. She was so angry but stopped as soon as she saw me. She's crying now. I don't think she's ready to cry it out. She gets really scared an mad when I'm not there."
And here is from another later on that same day:
"To: Daddy From: Thomas
Thank you so much for being my dad. You are the best dad anyone could ever imagine. I love you ;)
So that letter from Thomas was his last thing he needed to do for his bear achievements!  He had to write two letters so he wrote to you and Kaela. I'm proud of him and he's pretty happy about it! Ran this afternoon and mowed the lawn. Lydia has been taking a nice long nap but I need to go bring your parents trash in so I hope she wakes up soon!  She is just so sweet. I think I felt a tooth popping through today. That would explain why she has been so attached to me lately. Of course you being gone and Kaela too this week that might have her worried. I have never seen a baby get so mad/scared. I'm not sure what it is but she does not stop lately unless I get her. Poor baby. Sure love that little butterball. Can't believe she will be five months old tomorrow! CrAzY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment