Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Birthday!

One year older.  Wiser?  Debatable.  :) 
I had a wonderful birthday this year.  I was getting over a nasty cold, so really didn't feel the greatest, but I woke up to this message on my bathroom mirror.  What better way to wake up than this?

And then when he walked in from work, he had flowers for me as well!  What a great husband, huh?  PC insisted he take me out to dinner as well, so we decided on Chili's.  We knew everyone would be happy there.  And it was yummy food.  Afterwards, we came home and had Nana join us for "cake," which was really fruit pizza.  I'm not a big cake person, but I do like desserts!  (Papa and Johnny had gone to a bluegrass concert or some such.)  PC got me a new camera!  He kept asking me what I wanted and I couldn't think of anything, but when my camera started working for a few days and then stopped again at the baby shower, I knew I needed a new one.  I really wanted another small point and shoot one that I can keep in my purse or diaper bag.  He got a really nice Sony one that I love.  I will show you pictures in later posts where I was messing around with it to learn the features.  I lost my cell phone earlier in the day, and the girls found it, so they put it in a little case and had me "open" that for my present. I was glad to see it!  Bucko gave me a card and a penny.  Goofy felt bad and said, "I didn't get you anything!!" so PC had him hand me the present with the camera in it.  Everyone was happy.  It was a nice day. I sure have a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment