Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Baby Shower

On February 2, one of my good friends and my mother-in-law threw me a baby shower.  It was great.  They did a theme of "showering [me] with love" because I was ready to "pop."  The decorations were super cute.  See the clouds raining down hearts in the top left picture?  And they made a ton of different kinds of popcorn like cookies and cream, mint, caramel, and different types of jello popcorn.  They all tasted amazing!  Oh, and my mother-in-law made this yummy breakfast casserole.  The recipe is here if you are interested.  I had three sister-in-laws in attendance, along with one of their sisters and another one's mother, both of whom I feel are practically family anyway! It is great to have so many family members close by (though I wish some of mine lived close and sometimes being with PC's family just makes me miss mine more) and to be able to share in these happy events!  I had a lot of friends show up as well and we were blessed with so many things we needed!  One of my sister-in-laws did a Bingo game for when I opened presents, so that was a very nice touch as well.  I truly felt showered with love and enjoyed being with friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment