Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

"Super Saturday"

On Saturday, since we still had all the Colorado families in town, we decided to get together and the girls could do some crafts.  Mandy and I went and bought some wood and other things we needed, then hurried home.  We did taco salad for lunch.  The big boys cut out and sanded our wood for us and I tried to quickly get all the vinyl lettering we needed cut out with my Cricut.  I asked Tink to get some pictures for me since I didn't have a moment to stop! 
They all made 2 x 4 signs like I had done previously with the words, "Wise Men Still Seek Him" on it.  They all turned out great.  Then we used 2 x 6's and made signs that said "Believe" on them.  Nana already had something that said believe, so we did "Remember" for hers and even found a nativity scene to put on it.  Then we used cut paint sticks and made ornaments with ten different names of Christ on them.  They turned out really cute as well.  We would love to keep this tradition of doing crafts together every year, but next time we will have each of us get a craft ready so we will be more prepared. 

The kids all seemed to be having fun. The dads did take them down to the park in the afternoon for a while, which was nice too. They love playing together and it is great that they all get along so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment