Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

Parks

Before the weather turned cold, (it snowed last night and the high for today is 35, with more snow on the radar) we spent a couple days at the park.  Tuesday we went to the Black Forrest park.  This is one of my favorite parks in the area because of all the trees.  It makes it feel more like "home."  The kids had a lot of fun on the playground, but even more fun running around in the field, practicing cartwheels, and rolling down the hill.  I enjoyed their laughter, the beautiful view, and a good book while relaxing against a tree.
Yesterday we just went to the park right by our house.  The kids rode their bikes or roller bladed.  I walked around with them too.  While they played on the playground, though, it wasn't as much fun for me, because my back was really hurting and the only place to sit is on the big rocks they have place around there, which made my back hurt even more.  I couldn't wait to rest it all night last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment