Pages

Thursday 26 August 2010

Meet the Fam!

My PC (short for Prince Charming) travels a lot for work. We are very proud of him, and miss him so much when he is gone. So we try to spend as much time with him as we possibly can while he is home.  The other day we had a picnic lunch (in the van b/c it was cold and windy here) with him on his lunch break.  We love it when we get to see him in the middle of the day!  KISA was picking on me for taking pics of everyone, but I can't help it--they are all just so cute!  And I thought it would be a great way to "introduce" us to our blog.  So here are our four cute, adorable, and photogenic children:

Goofy


Minnie

Bucko
Tink

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! I love the names, the look, the pics. I can't wait to see what this blog brings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blot spot! Thank you for including us in it and letting us stay a little more updated! You are such a beautiful family. We are so happy you get to take advantage of traveling while you are overseas. Your kids are growing up so fast!--all our love,Aunt Sandra and Grady

    ReplyDelete