Pages

Friday 27 August 2010

Haircuts

Bucko was in need of a haircut before school started, so he let me do that today.  When Goofy walked in and saw Bucko's new do, he hopped up on the stool and asked for a haircut too.  Never passing up an opportunity to cut a willing 2 year-old's hair, I gave him a cut too!  THEN who should ask for a haircut, but little Minnie. She didn't need one, but wanted one, so I consented and gave her a trim. So what started out as one haircut, turned into 3.  This wouldn't have been so bad except that I'm suffering from a cold. I was in bed all morning and didn't have much energy. By the time the third haircut was over, I was cranky! But at least I felt like I accomplished something today. Whew!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, but they all look so cute!

    So sorry you're still sick though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute family!! I love blogs & being able to keep up on what my friends are doing. So glad you caught the bug :)

    ReplyDelete