Pages

Saturday 4 November 2017

Randomness from September

 Tink went to the Homecoming game with her friends. They had a lot of fun and came back here for ice cream afterwards. I'm so glad she has good friends.
 This was a mutual activity and I just love Bucko's smile in it.
 Goofy went to the fire station that same night. He looks good in a fire truck!
 This little girl just cracks me up. She really wanted to dress up in the shark costume, so I helped her in and rolled up the pants. So stinking cute!
 And a bit rotten. I don't remember what she got into, but her face was covered in something red!
 And these two always want me to take their pictures.
 She's a good helper in the kitchen. Making bread.
 Minnie has had huge bumps on the inside of her eyelids for a couple years now. She has eye drops but they just weren't cutting it anymore, so we went to the ophthalmologist and she gave her some antibiotic drops that cleared her up. She has bad allergies that affect her eyes. She had to get her pupils dilated.

No comments:

Post a Comment