Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Baby Shower

I have the best friends! I am so blessed to know such amazing people and get to learn from them and feel so loved by them. I wasn't planning on having a baby shower, but when my friend, Rachel, offered to throw me one and since PC still hasn't started (nor do we know when he will start) his new job, she was able to convince me that we could really use one.  So I gave her the go-ahead and she planned this amazing party! I had so many friends who came, as well. Even friends who live in town that I knew from England came, which was so nice! Rachel had different stations for them to make things for the baby. She had little wooden blocks for them to paint for the nursery and a hairband station for them to make her little bows for her hair. They all turned out really cute, too! The food was amazing as well. There was a chocolate fondue fountain and lots of goodies to dip in the chocolate. I was given some amazing gifts as well. Lots of cute things and very useful things. Best of all was just spending the evening with lots of friends. It was so nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment