Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Week Off

 I had a week off of school in between semesters. It was so nice to relax and not have anything too pressing to deal with. Of course, that was the week I found out I was going to be the new YW President in our ward. Yes, our ward finally split and our old President is in the new ward. I am so excited to serve and even more excited that I get to stay with the young women! Anyway, back to enjoying life with no pressing issues....oh wait, I guess that only lasted a day or two. Anyway, I enjoyed watching this cute girl jump on the trampoline and play outside. She is so much fun and just never sits still.
 I needed a project, so decided to make some Colorado ear warmers. That was fun and I think I made six or seven in just a couple days. I lined Minnie's with fleece and think I will get around to doing that to the rest of them as well someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment