Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

Pirates Cove

Next summer, I am going to make sure I am having my school break when my kids do.  I felt like I didn't get to do a lot of fun things with them this summer because I was always needing to do my homework.  I did take them to the pool a few times.  We had a very mild summer with lots of rain, so I didn't feel too bad about not going almost every day.  One day at the end of June, though, we went up to Pirates Cove for the day with friends.  We had a blast! Though we all got a little sunburned, we had a blast and were there for over six hours!  The Lazy River was my favorite.  Tink loved going down all the water slides with her friend.

 Shortcake loved the spray park part.  She would go through one and clap every time.  She started putting her face right into the ones that sprayed up from the ground.  She would get a face full and laugh so hard.  She is just the funnest kid!




No comments:

Post a Comment