Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Papa and Nana's Birthdays

We celebrated Papa's birthday at our house.  It landed on a Monday, so we had dinner and Family Home Evening along with the celebration.  We had yummy lasagna and ceasar salad.  I made the Oreo cookies 'n cream cake we love.  PC usually has it for his birthday, but since he wasn't here, this was a great excuse to make it!  Dan and Shar also came over with their kids, and we all had a nice time. 
Then the following Sunday was Nana's birthday which we celebrated at Dan and Shar's.  They made Cafe Rio salads (YUM!) and got a super chocolate cake from Costco.  Unfortunately, my camera died after I got the one picture from Papa's birthday. I thought I just needed to charge the battery, which I did.  Unfortunately, when the battery had died, my lens was out and even with a fully charged battery, it wouldn't go back in.  It kept saying "System Error: Focus."  I was so bummed. I borrowed Tink's camera for Nana's birthday, but they just didn't turn out very well.  Luckily, a couple days ago I tried again and it works fine now!  So glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment