Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Basement

I know I shared our main floor pictures with you, but as I was cleaning up the house for PC's return, I took some pictures of our basement. I didn't get all of it. (Forgot to take a picture of my craft room, but I'll get to that some day!)  Here is the main room in the basement.  This is where we have movie night and play the Wii.
It's a pretty large room, so on the other side we keep all the toys.
We have an unfinished part of the basement that we hope to finish someday.  We would like to at least put in a bathroom down there!  For now, though, it has scraps of carpet and we've made a craft/art area for the kids on one side.  It has been perfect for when I do preschool with Goofy and his three buddies in our Busy Boys Preschool. 
The other side of this area has shelves and buckets of storage stuff. We just bought a treadmill, so that will go in the middle of this area (to the right of what is pictured).  My craft room is off to the left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment