Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Two Front Teeth...and other randomness

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, see my two front teeth.  This is Minnie's theme song for the next several weeks.  She lost one front tooth a few weeks ago.
And then lost the other a few nights ago.  I helped yank both of these ones out.  They were so loose, I just grabbed ahold of them and tugged.  She didn't even know they came out!  We all think she's super cute with both of them gone!

We tried this new hair-do with Tink for church a couple Sundays ago.  It looked so pretty, I had to take a picture.
And last, but not least, Minnie and Goofy got new pajamas.  Minnie loves the zebra print one and Goofy loves the puppy dog on his.  He wore his for several days straight and only changed out of them when we went someplace.  As soon as we were back home, he quickly changed back into his pajamas.  They both needed some warm pajamas that fit them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment