Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Sweet Girls

I have the sweetest girls as my daughters.  Two Sundays ago, Minnie did secret acts of service for us after church.  They had a lesson in Primary about service and she had three hearts that she needed to put somewhere after she did a secret service.  I caught her straightening up our shoes in our hallway closet by the garage.  That was something that really needed done!  And then she made Goofy's bed for him and left a heart there. She also straightened up the family and living rooms.  It was just so sweet.  Here's a picture of the shoes.  Can you see the heart on top of her flip-flops?
Then, a couple days ago, Minnie asked me if she could wake up fifteen minutes earlier than usual.  I told her, of course, but asked why.  She said she wanted to make me breakfast in bed! Isn't that sweet!  I took a picture when she first brought it to me, but it was too dark to share.  There was more light by the time I had finished, so this is what my tray looked like when I was done.  She even put a flower on the tray.  This was all especially nice as I had been really sick the two days before.  I'm still not sure if I had food poisoning or some kind of virus, but it was awful.  I called my father-in-law and a good friend to come and give me a blessing.  It had only been a couple hours, but I couldn't keep anything down and just felt so awful.  The next day I was extremely dehydrated, so had some major fatigue and a headache.  I drank a LOT of water and recovered pretty quickly, but it is always scary when it is that bad and you worry about the baby.  Anyway, I was so grateful it was short-lived and grateful for some wonderful children as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment