Pages

Saturday 18 February 2012

On Wednesday night, I was invited to Activity Days with Tink for a Mother/Daughter night.  We decorated cupcakes and played fun games.  It was a lot of fun to spend some time with this sweet girl.  I realized I need to do more Mommy and Me times with each of the kids. 
Wednesday afternoon, Minnie came home and said they were doing a costume party at school the next day. She didn't have a note or anything from the teacher, so I wasn't sure and my thought was, "We don't have any costumes anyway since all our stuff is in storage!"  But Thursday morning, we received a phone call to remind us that they were indeed having a costume party.  So we came up with a Minnie Mouse costume.  She wore her polka dot church dress, wore her red scarf, and then we took the ears from her Disney Headbanz game and pinned them to her hair.  We added some blush to her cheeks and she looked so cute!  I was glad they called and glad we were able to come up with a costume!

1 comment:

  1. Love this girl time. And I'm dying over "Tink's" dimples in that picture.

    ReplyDelete