Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Baptism Day

Bucko was baptized yesterday.  He has been so excited for this day to arrive, and he was so happy.  We had aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents in attendance, so it was really nice.  When Bucko's cousin his age arrived, Goofy starts yelling to Bucko, calling his name. I tried to quiet him, so he starts yelling his name in a whisper voice. When he finally turns, Goofy says, "Your friend is here!" and points to his cousin. It was really cute. 
Another funny thing Goofy did that morning:  As I was putting on his shirt, I noticed that the edge was curling up and since PC was already ironing a shirt, I took it off of him and said I would do iron it for him so it would lay flat.  He looks up at me and says, "So I can be Iron Man?"  I smiled and responded in the affirmative.  What a cute kid!
Here we are right before the baptism:

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! William will be getting baptized at the end of this year. He is pretty excited... So I have to ask... what do you do for your kids to prepare them to be baptized?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family picture! What an exciting time! Congratulations! (and too cute about Iron Man, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Bucko! I can't believe they are getting so big so fast. I realized Sinalie will be eight in May. eeeeeek! What is happening to us??? we are getting old too I guess :)

    ReplyDelete