Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Minnie Rides a Two-Wheeler

Minnie has been insisting that we remove her training wheels for a few months now. I kept telling her to wait until PC came home and he could help her.  Saturday after the race, she was insistent and I finally gave in. I was thinking she would try and get frustrated and then ask to put them back on.  I forgot how determined she is.  She did pretty well the first day and on Monday afternoon she was out trying by herself. She would get started by the sidewalk which helped her push off. She came running inside to tell me she could ride it. I couldn't believe it!! She did awesome!  Now she's a pro and I'm so proud of her.  I'm so grateful we've lived here where the kids are able to ride around in relative safety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment