Pages

Saturday 15 January 2011

Banham Zoo


 Today we went to Banham Zoo, which is on the way to Diss. I had gone to an auction in Diss on Friday and won a silent bid on a violin for Bucko's birthday. So since we had to go back to pick it up, we decided to stop at the zoo while we were out. The kids LOVED it.  The weather was nice--no rain and fairly warm (when I say "fairly warm," I mean not freezing. It was about 45 degrees.)

 

 

The tiger was pretty awesome.  We also liked the cheetahs. We went to their feeding time, which was fun. They have such a little meow for the fastest land mammal.  Minnie kept asking when we were going to see them run super fast.  The kids all loved the owls as well, especially the snow owl that looked like Hedwig from Harry Potter. The only disappointment of the day was that the little train wasn't going that day. Goofy was pretty bummed out by that, but we were ready to go by that point anyway.  All in all it was a fun day!


I just have to say that Blogger is kind of driving me crazy. I've been trying to figure out how to get these pictures the way that I want them to be, and I can't do it. It doesn't work. So sorry about the sloppy post, but I'm fed up!

3 comments:

  1. Great pics. 45. That is quite balmy.
    We had that one day this week. Lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Yeah, we hit low 40s this week, and spent an hour or so outside each afternoon! The kids said they were HOT and wanted to take their coats off! haha Really?! When it's only 40 and they say it's hot, you know it's been BITTER here!

    Yep, I hate Blogger for the picture reason, too! UGH! But your post is cute anyway! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much Goofy has grown!! He's standing and walking now?! Adorable. So I thought you guys were coming back to the States soon but Aunt Sandy said it was going to be a while still! How much longer do you have?

    As long as it's been since I've seen you, I'm pretty sure it's been twice as long since I've seen (I couldn't find if there was a nickname for her on here so I'll just say: your sister!). Tell her I said hi! I wish I had the money to come visit you guys. I just sold a script to BYU-TV so maybe when I get the check? Wishful thinking!!

    Love you and your family!

    ReplyDelete