Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Our new norm

 Today I got to video chat one of my young women who moved away. She is so special. She's in Relief Society now. It was a fun time to see and talk to her. She sure brightens my day!
 One of the hardest things for me with everyone home, is how messy the house feels all the time. Rosie plays with more stuff with the other kids and then gets distracted and never wants to put anything away. I'm glad they are having fun together though.
 On Sunday, we did a couple puzzles.
 My friend posted on Facebook an idea she got from another friend of quarantine charts. So we adjusted hers and put up our own on the fridge. The kids like doing it and it gives them ideas of good things to do. They are separated into the four categories in the youth program--physical, social, intellectual, and spiritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment