Pages

Saturday 5 August 2017

Wedding!

My plane landed in Salt Lake a little early, which was fine with me. My brother-in-law picked me up and took me to my sister's house, where we ate breakfast (we stopped at McDonald's on the way) and got ready for the wedding. It was so nice to see my parents and some of my siblings. Then we drove to the Draper temple where my niece and her new husband were sealed for time and all eternity. It was beautiful!

 They had hired a photographer to be at the temple, so I didn't take a ton of pictures there, but for the reception, it was just me and my mom taking pictures. That was fun, though my arms were so tired from boating the day before!
The decorations were beautiful!
 My favorite decorations were how they transformed the weird carpet rectangles on the wall of the gym to look like huge posters of the bride and groom. I had suggested it and it turned out so awesome! Everyone commented on it, so I'm sure more will do it in the future!
The crepe ribbon send off was fun too!
That evening, we all went out to Cafe Rio to celebrate my brother's birthday. I slept like a rock that night and enjoyed a nice, relaxing Sunday with everyone before heading home.

1 comment: