Pages

Saturday 24 June 2017

Crazy May

 We had a crazy snow storm at the end of April. The little girls and I got a horrible cold at the beginning of May. But on May 2, we were feeling pretty good (the little ones were feeling better and I didn't get it so bad until the next day), so we went out for a walk while PC ran. Rosie loves playig in the snow and we stopped to build a little snowman for others to enjoy. 
We also got an e-mail from Tink's teacher that day, telling us that her batik won 2nd place in an art contest for high schoolers in the area. So we went to the awards ceremony that evening at the mall. We were so proud of he, and now I have her beautiful painting hanging on my wall. I love it!
May 6--The weather turned around quickly and the kids enjoyed spraying each other with water while others jumped on the trampoline. It's one of their favorite things to do.
 May 7--I just had to include this picture of Rosie playing with Papa. So cute!
 May 12--The Father/Son campout fell on the same day we had tickets to the Sky Sox game, so it turned into a Mother/Daughter outing. We invited some friends to come, but the mom got a bad headache so we just took the daughter, Tink's friend. We had a blast. The fireworks at the end were awesome, though Minnie doesn't like them.
 May 13--Shortcake is a lot of fun. Some days I walk in to find this on my steps:
 May 14--I had a wonderful Mother's Day. PC got me flowers and chocolates. The kids woke up early and made me breakfast. Yum!
 I even took a selfie at church with my littlest one. She's growing fast and won't be little much longer. I love being a mom to these wonderful kids. 
 May 17--We had our final preschool party at McDonald's. The girls all had a blast. I had these certificates that we gave them to make it official.
 Goofy has been working on a big project in GT (Gifted/Talented). They had a special night at the school to present their projects. His was all about the rainforest.
 May 22--One of the big end of year projects that the 3rd graders do is Market Day. Goofy decided to sell paper airplanes and still needed some help finishing some, so he taught us how to make them so we could help.
Minnie had a science project due as well. She did one on making the fluffiest scrambled eggs. We tried most normal additions, like heavy whipping cream, milk, butter, sour cream, etc. Surprisingly, he fluffliest eggs were made with skim milk!
May 23--The F-16 Thunderbirds were out practicing for the Air Force Academy graduation, so we went out to watch. That was fun. Then we took the little girls to Bass Pro Shop.
 
May 25--Minnie graduated from elementary school! I can't believe she'll be going to middle school soon!

 May 28--We made it up to Emmy's graduation. That was fun. We were proud of her. She sang, played the violin, and spoke!
After the open house, we had time to relax and our old wedding video they found! Look at how young we were!

 May 29--We had a ward Memorial Day breakfast, which was nice. Bucko helped out with the flag folding ceremony.
 May 30--Our ward was asked to fulfill an assignment to help in the temple open baptistry, so PC and I went up and worked from 7 a.m.- 12 p.m. That was a lot of fun!
 And Bucko has a Court of Honor that night where he was awarded a few merit badges and his Order of the Arrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! So many great things!! I'm glad you survived the month! Ha!

    ReplyDelete